View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #41
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
I would hate to see this thread drift off about if its true or not. Nothing about his words really mentioned. Nothing about how you can research all the information for yourself like he mentions. Take more than his word for it. He wasn't kidding.... Google it.

My thoughts about his words.

Relate what he is saying about the Stargate and think about the parting of the Red Sea story. Now Imagine their was a Stargate involved. Stargate open.. "Lets run though it", Stargate closed.. "Oh sorry were you following us?". The information he is sharing and the history of the Stargate may be way "deeper" than we think. No pun intended.
For having such a (what I would call.) negative name like "JudgeMental", you seem VERY open-minded! I appreciate that. And I appreciate what you've been saying throughout this thread.

His story resonated with me, and you're right - if one has doubt, one must look no further than to do their own research. I felt his story about Yemen and the Gulf Of Aden was 100% on the level, even amidst his eye ticks and mannerisms and tattoos (though that doesn't matter, really). He had a pure energy, and it seemed to me he WAS controlled at one point, but he feels like a FIGHTER, you know? Somebody who won't back down and never did. This is why I think he's showing what I would say are signs of being manipulated (the eye thing made me think, "Reptillian", but considering how I feel about him, I would say POSITIVE Reptillian.) but still feels on the level. Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Thank you for yours!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote