View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #27
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I think he is a good guy and is genuine. I did not watch the entire interview but I did my usual standby method of intuitive discernment (pendulum dowsing). I asked two simple questions.

1. What percentage of the information he presented does he believe to be accurate.

(83%)

2. What percentage of the information he presented is actually factually accurate.

(23%)

Seeing as how he willingly informed the viewer when he was assuming something based off of his own research, I think that he is an honest person. It will be interesting to see how the accuracy of his next interview where he tells his personal story turns out. Also, I asked if the information about the stargate in the Gulf of Aden where true or not. It dowses up true. Tonight I going to attempt to remote view it.

I also checked to see if the stargate where opened by artificial means by either us or the ETs and this came up a no. Therefore, I would assume that it is a natural byproduct of the increasing frequency of consciousness of the hyperdimensional geometry of the planet.

It'd be interesting to see what info you come up with tone3jaguar. Just wondering about whether you were specific about either 'good' ETs or 'bad' ET's when you dowsed?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote