View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #26
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

I think he is a good guy and is genuine. I did not watch the entire interview but I did my usual standby method of intuitive discernment (pendulum dowsing). I asked two simple questions.

1. What percentage of the information he presented does he believe to be accurate.

(83%)

2. What percentage of the information he presented is actually factually accurate.

(23%)

Seeing as how he willingly informed the viewer when he was assuming something based off of his own research, I think that he is an honest person. It will be interesting to see how the accuracy of his next interview where he tells his personal story turns out. Also, I asked if the information about the stargate in the Gulf of Aden where true or not. It dowses up true. Tonight I going to attempt to remote view it.

I also checked to see if the stargate where opened by artificial means by either us or the ETs and this came up a no. Therefore, I would assume that it is a natural byproduct of the increasing frequency of consciousness of the hyperdimensional geometry of the planet.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote