View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

my personal perspective on the significance of the triple 7....

if one studies the progression of how the one is birthed into 3 and reflected as 7, one may come to the understanding (through personal meditation/reflection) why the number 21 represents a complete cycle of manifestation.

The number 21 is found everywhere. Some notable examples would be the Kabbalah as well as the Major Arcana of the Tarot.

I personally use the number 7 in doing astrology akin to what was written by Alice Bailey in her works. Each one of the 7 spirits has manifest within it a reflection of the Trinity or three primary creator forces in nature for a total of 21.

777 is closely associated with the number 13 as it represents an end of a cycle. 777 is associated with a complete cycle of incarnational experiences culminating in return to Source/fundamental nature.

If one takes 7 x 3 = 21 and writes it out as day/night cycles. one will go through day one to day 10 and on day 11 you have 21. Simply put, if one counts out the sequence of 7 in terms of light/dark of 11 total cycles, one finds that the number 7 appears at day 4, night 7, and day 11.

Interestingly enough.... the numbers of 7, 2, and 4 are the numbers associated with Aquarian energies.

Allow me to simplify. I cast a chart using Sidereal Astrology for New York at 12pm today. I noticed an opposition between Saturn in Leo and Uranus in Aquarius.

Saturn in the sign ruled by the Sun (Leo) represents the manifestation of pure compassion into the manifest universe. This is often taken to be destruction and given Saturn's influence, it is. However, this is an opposition against Aquarian energies ruled by Uranus on a "personality" level.

For this reason the 777 to many people may mean a concrete mental unit overcome by the sheer power of today's market movements yet balanced against strong spiritual energies embodied in the subconscious as 777 represents JackPot!!!

Well ultimately what the 777 represents is a flowing of the Will of God (which for us now at this point in evolution equates to Compassion) through physical manifestation causing a restructuring. It is like the flash of light that descends upon the waiting soul and suddenly in an instant the path to higher evolution is opened.

777 is a dynamic rebalancing required to free the captive soul from matter and allow it to continue its evolution in an entirely new direction.

David Wilcock talks about this when he speaks of emergence, which is a concept of Complexity Theory.

The mathematician Rene Thom also developed such notions in the 1960s with his work on Catastrophe Theory, stated as such... A system continually undergoes deformations until it reaches a critical point (catastrophe) and the system then continues its evolution but along entirely new lines.

I want to stress this point. THROW OUT ANY DOUBTS OR FEARS. When a system destabilizes like this, it is an auspicious and rare occurrence because those of us who choose to utilize our imaginations can project consciously what we desire into the destabilized system and thus cause it to move along a new line of our choosing.

Do not doubt the power of the Heart. It is the Central Spiritual Sun of the entire Cosmos and burns within each and every one of you. 777 is a gift. It is an end to old paradigms and the beginning of an entirely new evolution of the economic system. Blessings!
adam is offline   Reply With Quote