View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #105
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I just finished watching the fourth and final 'V' episode of 2009. 'V' End! But there is no closure. I don't want to wait until the spring of 2010 to find out what's going to happen. Or...do we now go live? The final scene shows a huge number of 'V' ships at the edge of our Solar System. Or...are they some other type of space fleet? Is something brewing? Hmmmmmm. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...hlight=brewing After watching this episode...do you still want to get your damn vaccine? Don't vaccinate me bro!!

Can the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Andromeda, and Draco be one big happy family under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom (NCRF)? I don't really know if the four star systems are representative of the major factions at work in this Solar System, or not...but I suspect that NCRF would go a long way toward resolving a lot of problems. I just have the nagging thought that no matter what we do...or how good we try to be...things will still be $crewed-up. I really want to be optimistic about the future...but I'm preparing myself for a very difficult future. Even if we do the right thing...and make the correct major decisions...things will probably continue to be difficult for most of humanity.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-29-2009 at 03:19 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote