View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #18
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If they exist...and the reports can be believed...they are ugly...and not very nice. There may be exceptions...and I frankly don't care if they are ugly...I just don't want them to kill us, rule over us, terrorize us, abduct us, experiment on us, eat us...or otherwise screw with us. They may be very advanced in some ways...and very deficient in other ways. The reptilian and human races may have been fighting each other for millions of years. There may be some very bad blood here. Some have suggested that they need to completely control us...by exterminating and enslaving most of us...before they can show themselves...and rule over us openly. Secrecy seems to be necessary to their alien agenda...

I don't want to engage in deep trench warfare with them. I don't want to hurt or kill them. I just want them to leave us the **** alone. This may necessitate a trial separation of human and reptilian races(separate but equal?) on different planets...with the possibility of integration(forced busing?) at a later date(Grey vs Board of Re-education[2054]?). I'd like nothing more...than a reconciliation with the Devil Himself(Herself?)...who is presumably a reptilian attorney/musician/architect/scientist/theologian/politician...
Straddling the fence is dangerous - think about the fall! - so dismiss the fence of one way of thinking versus another.
There are just too many unknowns in all of this. I read the interaction you had with Veronica and I don't know whether it's on point or not. I do think there is a level of malevolence about some of the alien species out there, but I also think there is good. As a species (human) we've been convinced that we're weak, less than some of our galactic brothers and sisters, so it would only stand to reason that fear would be the immediate vibration upon hearing of species that are larger, stronger, more technologically advanced and so on who aren't necessarily so keen about us. A common thread among the reports is that they look upon us as cattle, that there is a inherent disdain for us. Fine. Whatever.

The bigger picture involves a number of dimensions, a fully employed DNA, interdimensional abilities and an alignment of the energies of the universe. I don't like the idea of having to fight anybody or anything either ("deep trench warfare"), but if it's unavoidable...then do it well. Without fear.

If I have to fight, it's because they've left me with no other alternative. And if it comes to that point, there's only one rule: WIN. Someone or something that's three feet taller is suddenly a helluva lot shorter when you've taken out one or both of their knees. You following me on this? I've watched fights and called the winner prior to the fight itself based on what's in their eyes. If you're afraid of your opponent, then you've already begun losing. If anything I've read about the vibration of fear as being a food source for aliens is true, then I shall feed them none of mine. And therein, I believe is the where the true battle takes place. It's not about how tough you are or how many ways you can kill a man, alien, whatever - but how connected are you to transcend the very idea of death itself?

I understand what you're wrestling with, orthodoxymoron. I also see a belief in a God outside of yourself.
Quote:
I believe in a very, very good and kind God...
This belief limits you. Lessens you. By your beliefs - you define yourself. If you ARE God, always were and always will be - what could you possibly have to fear? There will be no end, no death. Only change. And if fear is absent from your paradigm, who or what may feed upon that fear? These are the weapons that I choose to sharpen. Our connection is our strength. Recognize your divinity and uncover all of the strength that you've been programmed to believe you don't have.

Underground civilizations? Yes. Alien agenda's? Yes. NWO? Yes. Psy-ops? Yes.
On the other hand, DNA activation, a thinning of the veils, a stripping away of the programming that belongs to a dying age. You will be guided by your intuition just so long as you stay connected to what is true. With so many unknowns, what exactly IS true? That you are more powerful than you can even imagine. Tap it now and say good bye to the old. Fear is the lie borne of division. Tear apart the constructs of division and realize your inherent connection to all that is - and all will be as it should be.

And for good measure, THIS always helps me to stand a little taller.
Remember what's important.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote