View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #48
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

This is some good insight guys, if only the world had more people like the ones here. Shortly after my last post I took a slow 700 mile or so road trip to the southeast of the US. From time to time I travel for a change of scenery and to see (with my own eyes) what’s going on elsewhere. From my observation…we are in trouble. Most people are just stuck in their ways, I’m talking about deep rooted & trapped. At one point I stopped at a gas station to fuel up and use the restroom, while relieving myself I didn’t expect to suffer thru the sites of derogatory language and swat stickers scrawled over the walls. On the roads I even saw confederate flags along with the uninviting stares. But, I must say there were some nice people even though I was able to see thru some of the façades as being professional for business, they tried I guess.
I read a newspaper and in an article a U.S. doctor let a young boy (Haitian immigrant) die because he was not insured and had no real legal guardians…of course they down played it saying the doctor couldn’t be found, the whole story sounded suspect. In another article one of the charities (for natural disasters) who was suppose to be forwarded money through some sought of government grant didn’t get a dime, just used clothes. I’ve witnessed an increase in road kills due to people taking over other animal inhabitants, gluttony is everywhere, phoniness is everywhere, and denial is a fast spreading epidemic.

Idk, I try to brush these things off but I’m not as heartless, it bothers me. In my travels, not only did I experience road rage from gutless people safely secured in their cars…I haven’t met one person in my 5 day trip that knew anything about what we talk about here nor did they care. It’s just not enough awareness (and I do travel quite a bit). What I see…is people having an unhealthy unconscious appetite to be over competitive towards each other, whether it is in sports (athletes and fans), driving, appearances, jobs, shopping, and most of all communication. When harmless incidents are turn into chest pounding buffoonery the end can’t be far behind.

I’ve read many post here in this forum stating how they feel like loners and had very little to no compatibility with others. I almost always read statements here saying “this is like the only place I can go to be myself” I guess that’s why many spend most of their time here. If I had time to spare I most likely will too…but, being that I don’t I’m force to live in the real world. A world that is nothing like what most people here claim it to be. It’s easy to say things will get better when you are being optimistic with out connecting (This statement is a summary of what is said by members here, and thru examination).

We may have advanced in technology but there is evidence that ancient civilizations had much more advance technology, we just can’t figure them out, and what we could figure out…we use them now and label some of them as new ideas…all the while suppressing people who can make a difference and help further the species. If the myths behind 2012 are official (after all, there is no obvious facts of ascension and 2012) then there will be a significant amount of lost souls…even the ones thinking they will be ascending should be banished too (judging from the requirements for ascension) I mean, how do you share love without connecting to those who truly need it, and if you are that much consciously aware, are you really being real with yourself…as far as wasting your precious insight on the choir? I know the populace can seem impossible at times but they are you and me and we are sick and in need of healing. It saddens me when I / or anyone can’t think of an immediate powerful solution…but collectively it can be done, I know this, I feel this, but how? Well, that is the $80,000,000,000 question…and a handful of great people who only know of each other thru cyberspace just don’t seem like the answer either, at least not now.

Maybe this whole class of civilization thing is a bunch of nonsense but it sure shines a bright light on where we stand at the moment…on various levels we are just service to self thinkers, delusional dreamers trusting in reservations of ideas instead of clear facts, so with that said, again I ask…how can ascension or reaching true civilization advancements be acquired before our termination…whether it be in 2012, before it or after? I mean actually…not thru wishful thinking of a few…because that clearly isn’t working at all. The clock is ticking. Thanks to all of you…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote