View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Monatomic elements

I was aware of Dave Hudson since the mid 1990's when he came to lecture at Virginia Beach. He eventually formed the Science of the Spirit Foundation and sold shares in order to get capital to build his factory to mass produce ORME state materials from the Platinum Group metals he was pulling out of the ground on his property in Arizona. But I never persoanlly invested in SoSF. His venture ran into frustrating roadblocks and Dave sufferred health issues and eventually faded away.

I have read many of the medieval alchemists and I have studied Lapidus and Flammel and Paracelsus and done my own experiments to discover the secret to the Red and White "Stones". They are not stones per se, but were called such because they were supremely stable and indestructable. They were considered the quintessetial form of matter. The alchemists divided physical matter into Earth, Water, Air and Fire. Today we call those phases of matter as Solid, Liquid, Gas and Plasma. The Philosopher's Stone was considered the "5th Element", or the 5th state of matter.

Being a former nuclear engineer, I can intuitive see the possibility for transmutation of elements at room temperature by means other than by what occurs inside a nuke reactor. I've done my own experimenting (before I got married) but I had a bad accident in one of those experiments in which I made Anitmony Hydride gas and almost killed myself. So now all my gear is packed away in boxes. Now I do just simple electrolysis for my ORME colloids.

Colloids are by definition nanoparticles. We're talking micron and sub-micron size.

When colloidal silver and gold is made, the microclusters of atoms are ripped off the metal. The mircroclusters are are going to disperse into the water and vary in numbers of atoms following a typical bell curve distribution spread.

Some small percentage of those atom cluster are bound to energetically fly off as singular atoms and form the Cooper pair of the valence electrons by drawing energy from the electric field of the elctrodes to spin the atom into the high spin of an ORME state atom.

It is my opinion that silver and gold colloid made from electrolysis in a dark room does form some minute amounts monoatomic silver and gold. I think that is why I get such a potent effect from what I make for myself. I do notice a difference if I make it in the sunlight - it is less potent probably because the ORME state substance are flashing out. So I always make mine in a very dark room and keep in stored in blue glass bottles in a dark closet.

That's my two cents based on my experience doing this on my own.

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-24-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote