View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Monatomic elements

I have been using and making my own colloidal silver and colloidal gold for over 10 years. When others around us are sick, my family stays well. When others are very sick, we usually get mild symptoms that clear very quickly. It also seems the gold may be a factor for improved intelligence. My son is top of his class and in the gifted program for top students in his school. I personally feel like I have more awareness and perception above and beyond what I had ten years ago.

You can make your own colloidal generator with about $20 of parts from Radio Shack. Mine is a simple box with 6 batteries (9V) connected in series through a switch to a set of plug in terminals. I insert a set of alligator clip leads into my terminals.

I use .9999 fine silver wire and 24 carat gold foil for my electrodes. Use pure distilled water as your medium and make sure you microwave to boiling point first before doing the electrolysis.

I apply 56VDC to my electrodes. Also make your medicine in a dark room, since monoatomics react to light. (Pure monoatomic dust will explode - flash into light - when exposed to direct sunlight.) I stored my medicine in dark blue bottles that I keep in a dark closet.

There is no need to buy from those web sites and hope what they are selling you is genuine. Make it yourself and then you know with certainty what you have and significantly save on costs.

It is all very simple to do.

Regards,
Merkhava
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote