View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #8
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In depth oct 14th pleidian channelling.

I would LOVE to see something happen, but they (higher spiritually evolved beings) even tell us we have to save ourselves. If it happens I will smile and open my heart. If it doesn't, I will keep pluggin along llike I've been planning to do. It's not going to change anything for me. I know they exist and assist us if we ask, but this is our mess to get out of. It ain't fair we've been told to believe all these lies about who we are and where we came from, but I'mm not living in anger or hatred or being the victim any longer. Now I know the truth, or parts of it anyway. I am making informed decision for me and taking responsibility for my actions, sending love to all those I can, changing my life style to live in harmony with Mother Gaia. Let the Cabal do what they want. It'll get ugly, but it'll all fail. Too many in the light now. Humans will survive and keep going. It wasn't pretty, but humans have lived in caves eating off the land in the past. If I'm not part of it today, I'll reincarnate and come back and help some more!
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote