View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #85
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

The bottom line from what we can learn from him is ridding self of victim mentality.
As far as his methods to hyperspace techniques, protection techniques etc.. how would one ever know if these are True?

I've studied up on his work, I've studied some w/Drunvalo and now, Anna Hayes.. there are serious challenges among just these three.

One's own Higher Self being a direct route, however, when you consider that you are duped (and we all are & have been), how does a duped person rise out of that state? How does the mind of a deceived person use his own mind to find the way out when the definition of deceived is not knowing one is? Is this not why we look to others?

I'm a solution oriented person and I've been influenced by countless 'insiders' 'evolved persons'... and, between them all, there are threads they all agree on, that of DNA, and how to activate the higher strands.... to regain our birthright, to remain immune to electromagnetics/ HAARP and such. How to activate the DNA is where they disagree. The chakras, the spin, you name it, there is fundamental disagreement.

I too keep in touch w/all of them, drop in to stay updated. The rabbit hole is very deep. I want to know why these 'top dogs' don't get together, band together to sort it all out? Each one thinks they have the truth, get what I'm saying?

A sincere, willing heart would welcome finding out how and where they are mislead.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote