View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #144
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Here's one:

I have not been about to figure out whether the pont de l'alma where Diana died is on or near this axis but it appears to be. The axis does cross the Seine.

It appears to me that the Illuminati did everything they could to equate Diana to Isis. Would it make sense that killing her here would serve the purpose of feeding feminine energy into this axis (and the rest of the grid)?

IMHO the purpose was to wound feminine energy, to hurt as many as possible and use that pain to empower themselves and the negative energy. I will let you in on a secret though, and only the adept should mess with it, but any energy can be manipulated to positive or negative. The issue is one of management, focus, and therein lies the problem for non-adepts who try to play with energetics.

Many healers make the mistake of using their own chi to heal, when all they need to do is tap into universal energy. Many focus on using sex magick to accomplish their goals, and think that's the best way. Negative souls like fear, agony, rape, terror, and blood to accomplish their goals, but they are misguided, and well we don't do bad things usually cause they make us feel bad, we do them because we like them. It is not until the cost of doing something becomes greater than what we used to enjoy in doing it that we then turn from it, some would say repent, and go the opposite way.

So, whatever the ptb are planning, (and I am speaking to adepts here not neophytes were are not prepared) that energy they seek to create from the many possible events while outwardly is negative, it can be nullified and/or changed simply by those who know how to convert it back to universal energy and use it for positive. Sort of like when life gives you lemons, make lemonaide.

Much love,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote