View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #14
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
beren, I agree with you and believe exactly as you have explained. Thank you. I do believe that the entities I have faced are demonic. That is why I have no wish to communicate with them. If their intentions were good, they would not have done what they did to me all my life. Also, I didn't mention earlier in my posts (because I couldn't be bothered going into too much detail), I can feel the energy of these creatures. It is dark and it stinks. Not a smell from a nose, but a spiritual stench. It is vile and dark and black. Many times I have felt them leeching off me, almost as if becoming one with me and the darkness I feel inside when that happens is indescribable. It is putrid and empty. many times I have felt like I was at deaths door because of these things. I can say for a certainty that they are demonic.

One of the first thing that we all forgot is a build in deep sense that we can feel. That was a gift of our creator.

Satan learned how to bend that and he and his crew are transforming in various things and beings.

But first thing is what do we feel when those entities attack us or are close to us?
Second thing if we don`t feel anything, then what is behind their words?
God NEVER hid anything from us and always explained us whatever we asked him through out the history.
Who is the ones who are mysterious and secretive always cloaking and hiding ? They always have an excuse for that.

I mean come on! God showed his vehicle to Ezekiel and also to whole Israel and 1,5 million of Egyptians who went with Israel in the desert . Approximately 3 million people saw that at once ! And now comes those "ET`s" and wouldn`t dare to show one miserable ship???

Come on!!!

Something is smelling badly in whole this thing

But I don`t blame people. We are curious but we have to remember that playing with fire can get you burned.
Or
remember this line:
Curiosity has killed the cat...

I know that in the future we will inherit bliss and everything prepared for us from the beginning of the world. But first there has to be some universal deep cleaning!!! Along with us if we want all that is prepared for us.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote