View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:59 AM   #1120
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Jonah,

you are YOU - since the beginning of this creation you have been you an to the end of this creation you will go still being you. Your essence is your own - inviolable and un-breakable - it is sacred and no one and no thing is going to invade or control you ever - unless you invite it and allow it - that is the thing with free will - if you are dumb or trusting enough to listen to some sky pilot who talks utter drivel he has misunderstood and misquoted in the desperate scramble for recognition not gained elsewhere then you are in danger of submitting to something invasive that has neither the right nor the poer to invade anything uninvited.

ALL that you are compelled to do is what you compel yourself to - which is to live, to learn and to evolve. you already contain the essence of everything you will ever be - pure, unique and beautiful- self contained and requiring nothing from anyone or anything else.

your spirit is pure and inviolate the essence of the one spirit pure and perfect. both it and your higher self know exactly what to do and when to do it. the best place for you to get your answers is within - the are there waiting for you. that quiet - voice more felt than heard in the heart f your being can teach you more in a moment than mr wonko the sane - master of the umpty tird secret loofah society of planet loon in the thirty third level of the backward dimension for addicted attention seekers and failed fortune cookie writers.
Strongly suggest that you find someone saner to talk to - this kind of parasitic imitation teaching is dangerously unhealthy!

:r oll1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Abraxas,

You wrote:

"When the evolutionary thresholds would be attained the ET-intelligences would incarnate physically into the Human and StarHuman templates to manifest their individuated microcosms in the destined macrocosmic super-blueprint of the StarHumanity."

Are we to be vessels then for these ET intelligences, or can we be our own star human?...
I like myself the way I am... But to believe that I am being controlled from the 12 dimension... and am in the process of allowing an Intelligence that is not my own to incarnate in to my star human self... not sure if I am understanding this part quiet right...

Also this hybrid form... does it come with physical changes?
Can you elaborate on them if any?

How would this template reproduce?