View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:40 AM   #621
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Very interesting Phtha. You just gave rise to an interesting question i have for Abrax.

As Phta put it "Where does the chain of 'agendas behind agendas' or manipulation behind manipulation end? So my questions is: What role does The Thuban Council have in these scenario and who upholds universal law or the laws of nature for the greater good of ALL?
Hi nebula9!

John.1.1 ((KJV only).

'In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!"

'In the Beginning was the Logos of the Definition and the Definition was with the Source-Energy and the Logos was the Source-Energy'.

The Thuban Council, in its fuction of retranslators of archetypes then declares:

Quantum Relativity links the metrics of Einsteinian Relativity to their original metaphysical cosmogenesis.
Theistic- and Spiritual archetypes become a consequence of magnetocharged superbranes as wormhole singularities 'before' spacetime creation as progenitors for inertia.

LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*cē=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

AA