View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #135
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Thank you Gaia. This is what I was "hinting at" (though poorly, I guess), when I posted this, yesterday.

Quote:

All else is just Maya, ya ask me.
The album cover has always been a reminder to me that,

All of us have, within the course of this life, the innate ability to reach through and beyond it, and directly touch the face of our creator. By "we" and "us" I mean all conscious life, in any form.

That creation is as perfect as its creator, always. Only we can put anything in the way of this, though it never truly exists. Any of it. Such is the nature and meaning of Maya (illusion). Our creator sees us eternally in the perfect form created, as this is all that truly exists.

The first "step away" was, and always is ours alone. Any forms of judgement, all complexity is simply complexity of illusion, for its own sake. Who creates it is irrelevant, who believes it, a tragedy.

A "complex" illusion is still just that. However many worlds, dimensions, levels, and times "needed", it always confuses me. We "need" nothing of this illusion, buying someone else's idea of our need, simply feeds both party's illusion.

Their "need" is also illusion, our fulfillment came at creation, as did theirs. Why deny that to yourself, or them, with subscription?

As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

BigMo ya done good. There it is, tolerance without submission. How else can either side of a subject discern, and hold to what's true?

Our creator awaits, timelessly

BigMo;
I have always loved Desiderata. Pure beauty and simplicity.

Now, just for fun, the National Lampoon did a parody of it, which never fails to make me laugh. So... I give you... Deteriorata!

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-06-2010 at 06:11 PM.