View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:25 AM   #23
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Coconut Diet™ - Thyroid Health A Key to Weight Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
According to Dr. Peter D'Adamo the "O" blood group have more autoimmune and thyroid issues. I had autoimmune issues with thyroid before it was removed.

Stopping grains is great. I can get away with spelt flour (sold at Bulk Barn) and some rice. The long fast (link here) helped my body to re-set itself hormonally.

Besides what you are doing now, what else is your body telling you to do or not do?
I'm O and need some animal protein. I have done a lot of cleansing, fasting, green juice plus zeolite fasting, (various Zeolites, until I settled on my favorite one which is Quantum)....

I do FIR (far infra red) daily.....use Magnascent iodine, been eating sea vegetables almost daily since I was 12 years old.......avoid raw cruciferous vegetables eat raw butter which is good for thyroid,.......I... do yoga, rebound, etc; too munerous to list here....
got my mouth cleaned up with a biological DDS

My thyroid plummeted when I went raw vegan for 3 years....prior to that I ate a high raw diet with select animal food and was fine......so I went back to that.....plus select herbs (ashwaganda, mushrooms, Quantum's B etc)

Last edited by eleni; 01-05-2010 at 05:29 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote