View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #89
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
No but 68% gravity does.
Isn't this where the anti-gravity and the LEM come into play? Is 68% a problem?Is it in 100% gravity for those saucers and deltas hovering since the 40s? Was the LEM footage one of the few real sets of video/photos?

Reference:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/d...-Interview.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrell
I suggest in the book that this is because there may have been a hidden or alternative technology involved in the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM) that got us OFF the Moon. Please don’t get me wrong here. I’m not one of those “Apollo was hoaxed” people at all. I am not even remotely sympathetic to such views. But I do share the concern that I don’t really see the signatures of a rocket taking off from the Moon in those films of the LEMs taking off. It doesn’t look like an acceleration that is geometric enough to be a rocket; it just sort of “pops up” and off it goes at more or less – it looks to me – like uniform velocity, though I must admit I haven’t actually done any measurements or not to see if this is the case.
Quote:
Lack of clouds? Are you kidding?
Well, I certainly don't see any or any oceans. I would consider water fundamental to breathing on the Moon. Can a human breathe in 0% humidity??? (Not for long, I'd guess)

Quote:
Sorry, no missiles, no drones, no planes. Most of the alleged 'passengers' are alive and well living under different identities. "Oh hi, Chic! Sorry to hear about your daughter Wendy. But remember, you wanted to play the game."
Very well could be as you say. I certainly don't buy the official story.

Quote:
Ahem. The first try? Used and confirmed by mainstream science for 300 years? Are you joking?
Regarding the origin of gravity, as well as the unified theories. Still, they are icons.

Quote:
Sorry. No proof. No disclosure. If you don't know it, you're not supposed to know it. In this lifetime anyway. Better luck next life.
Yes, I must not be the chosen ones for the one in a million visitation.
This of course flies in the face of 57 races, with 57 craft or 114, or so. Or do we have 1 off visitations never to return??

Quote:
My father, William P. Lear, Sr. was President and Board Chairman of Lear, Incorporated, a major Dept. of Defense contractor (later became Lear Siegler) and was one of the original prime contractors on anti-gravity in the 40's.
So did the EB's provide the tech, or is it home grown?

Quote:
Old technology.
Sure - 1980ish

Like you, I am open to new ideas and theories, however I want to separate the wheat from the chaff.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote