Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 04:25 AM   #10
aearion&manwathiel

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Some things are hard to swallow. Your scepticism is warranted. I think it was Richard Hoagland who stated "The lie is different on every level."

I think it behooves us all to keep that in mind. There are some very suspicious activities going on concerning the moon though. Common sense tell us that. The reason we keep open minds is so that we are never caught off-guard. Its a good way to be.
I agree...
The reason why we keep an open mind is so that we dont render ourselves into stagnation of thought and mind-melds. This applies to Lears' comments on Planet X - how can we know that his information is 100% correct, and the lie on his level, so to speak, is exactly that? We cannot simply discount Zechariah Sitchens translations of the sumerian scripts (even though it is interpretation - but what isnt?) because Such and Such said so. We should ultimately give attention and credit to every persons research, because that is what forums like this are all about - trying to wade through (dis)information and paint some sort of Grand Picture - or the map book of the times.

I think there is some truth that the Vatican has interpreted and used the "conspiracy" information to there advantage - after all the Catholic Churchs agendas seems to have always been based on fear-mongering to keep its populace under thumb. This doesnt mean that Planet X is BS, it simply means the idea has a facet which could now be a misrepresentation of the whole.

There hasnt been too much conjecture about the Hollow Earth theory either, but that doesn't mean the theory is flawed. Sometimes we are confronted with ideas which are so heavily entrenched, because we never thought to question it - like the cycles and number of the planets in our Solar System, or the structure of a planet, it seems beyond our capacity to comprehend right now (considering there are still many people who vehemently deny the existence of ET and ufos, despite the quantitive amount of evidence) So how can we deny another level of information as well? Have we reached our capacity for truth? I dont think so. Im with Hiram - keep an open mind. As soon as you get too comfortable with an idea - change your perspective, and you will be surprised what new information you will attract.