View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #13
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let them eat Cake !

I know this has been posted elsewhere on this forum (thank you for introducing me to this Lightbeing), but I think John Hagelin PhD can say it more eloquently than I. (Hands up here if you have a PhD ? )

http://osation.com/?p=516

“At the basis of all life’s diversity there is unity.”

“At our basis you and I are one.”

“Consciousness is not created by the brain.”

“What we have discovered at the core basis of the universe, the foundation of the universe, is a single universal field of intelligence. A field which unites gravity with electro-magnetism, light with radio activity, the nuclear force, so that all the forces of nature, and all the ’so called’ particles of nature quarks, leptons, protons, neutrons are now considered to be one.”

“Planets, trees, people, animals, were all just waves of vibration of this underlying unified super string field. We are really united at our core, and ultimately the understanding that’s emerging will be that there is only one consciousness in this room, and it’s you, and its me, and it is each and every one of us.”

“The consciousness itself our very inner subjectivity, the self, that is universal, and knowing that, and knowing that through experience is called enlightenment.”

“Were not really living in a dead universe, the universe is overwhelmingly conscious. ”

“We are really living in a thought universe, a conceptual universe…”

“The deeper you go in the structure of natural law, the less material the less inert, the less dead, the more alive, the more conscious, the universe becomes. Then when you get to the foundation of the universe, the unified field, the super string field, it’s simply a field of pure being, pure intelligence, Intelligence, because its the fountain head of all the laws of nature.”

“Pure abstract potential. Pure abstract being. Pure abstract self aware consciousness. Which rises in waves of vibration, to give rise to the particles, the people, everything we see in the vast universe.”

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote