View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #14
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Well said Anchor.

I try to see this as a blessing in disguise and see it as a rude awakening. I’m aware that so many on this forum were losing their own inner knowing and relying more towards information seen as truth being delivered to them on a silver plate. Bill and Kerry are no different from ourselves trying to find information based in truth which in itself is extremely difficult and can push some to go back and live in ignorance. Relying on others to bring us absolute truth can also unwittingly push us back into ignorance.

I believe we’ve come so far and we’re at a stage now where we can’t afford to become complacent on our own path. It has to be our own path as this spiritual business is a lonely path and has to be this way. Try to see this as a sign that says stay centred in your truth and always maintain your own discernment. I also don’t think it’s a matter of science versus intuition – the balance between the two is what works best for me.

I do hope that those affected by this situation don’t lose heart and allow confusion to cloud their inner being – see it as a gift that fills you up with more self empowerment.

Peace.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote