Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #107
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Maybe I should explain myself. I firmly believe that man (USA gov) has acquired on its own, or with help, the ability to use free energy to drive a craft to hover without the use of rockets or fuel.

So, this would explain many of the sightings of the last 60-70 years. It would not explain all sightings, and certainly not alien-human interactions, if true.

The very crudely built saucers/deltas (40s, 50s, 60s, 70s) would be classified as man-made under this theory of mine.

So, now that we have established this theory, then it is not much of a stretch to assume they used this tech on the LEM to beat the 1/6, or 7/10ths gravity of the Moon. I don't believe they had enough fuel to beat 1/6th, never mind 7/10ths gravity.

So I am not arguing with you, but simply presenting an alternative theory.

The reason this anti-gravity is suppressed is because it is also a free energy machine.

This cannot be released to the world because it would upset a trillion dollar a year industry, and present unbridled population explosion, and this is something the powers that be cannot and will not tolerate.

In short, if you believe in man-made UFO or alien-made UFOs, you believe in free energy!!!

They are not driving those craft with NUCLEAR, as we already know the aliens are against nuclear (if you buy that one).
I agree with you on everything except we never went to the moon. If I had to pick the major reason why I don't think we ever orbited or landed on the moon I would pick that after Apollo 6 in which there were 500 major problems and starting with the next flight Apollo 7, there were none. No Problems, Except for Apollo 13 which was a faked emergency.

The transcripts of the Apollo missions are replete and litered with highly improbables: 'perfect', 'right', 'exactly as we predicted', 'within less than a second accuracy', all pure unadulterated bs as we never went anywhere. It was all video fakery. (as was 911).

Neil Armstrong refused to participate in the aftermath of the hoax which is why he went into virtual seclusion.

No Apollo mission ever went to the moon, orbited the moon or landed on the moon. It was a gigantic hoax specfically to convince the public that we could do anything we put our minds to which is not correct. We can do anything we put our minds to which does not include going further out into space than the Van Allen belt.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote