View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #58
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

Orthodoxy wrote: I believe in good and evil.

That simple statement looks like a pol-parroted program to me, and although we follow what you are saying, anymore, those words put together just don't measure up to the actual message you may be trying to state, which I think is this : I witness good and bad, which says that you see the two exist.

I think it is "time" to change our vocabulary.
Fallen/evil/bad equates to ignorant, misguided, lost...
Did you not recognize the truth at one point? What was it that triggered your recognition?

Krysted/christ consciousness/good equates to having awakened or knowing where "God" resides... WITHIN.... yes, even within the sleeping christs.

I think we may even need to remove the title Christ as it still rings of divisive because it relates to a particular religion, things are so messed up.

That the Creator/God/Source of All is within, is a Knowing, not a belief.

Any mention of patriarchal pronouns is indication of Ignorance.
Any mention of race or gender preference is indication of Ignorance.

God hid itself in the unlikely place, right under your nose. Within.

It is all about Ignorance and Knowledge... ignorance is not stupid...

To even spend time "bashing" religions is just not part of being an awakened person.

Demonstrate otherwise.

These concepts to me, are so simple, I am too, at an impasse why most people do not see thru the "lies" of the religions that are divisive!!!

The battle is within! Can we agree on that?

My husband and I, rather jokingly, thought & pondered a new "religion".... called God Within

I remember, as a small child, around 5, in Sunday School... and how intimidated I was to have to repeat stories that did not merge with my innocence.... to be asked questions to riddles that intruded upon my senses, but was not old enough or did not have the vocabulary to respond adequately... I knew as a small child that the story was Scarey, something very troubling about it all....

Where ARE the leaders that can cause one to come into the recognition that all humans have the same lot in life... shelter, food, love, education, respect....

So many are just lost and without hope... they are prey for the churches that divide and conquer, that's how I see it.

I got carried away... I can't believe I'm even writing anything.

Read the title of the thread..... Might a new Thread be started that anchors in assistance of countering a focus of Lies, Deception & Brainwashing? Probably not because Stardustsquarian has already posted the fact of the matter in the 12 Responsibilities of Mastery, and that makes each one of us look at ourselves, and that's too hard, now isn't it? It's more "fun" to point the finger outward.

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...ibilities.html
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote