View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let them eat Cake !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
i'd just like to point out that all of you into living in your own reality are not living in countries where war is going on --i.e., the doom & gloom has not hit your area yet

it amazes me how little com-passion [see the Compassion thread for my post on the etymology of the word] --'to suffer with' -- to feel for others who do not have the option of choosing a bomb/war-free world -- so little compassion in those who talk about 'love & light' -- it's like, i've got mine, i intend to hold on to it, & too bad if you are out of the loop

while you are defending your right to eat cake, there are children around the world being raped, tortured, & murdered by perverted sadists

don't you care?

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
i think i see what your getting at but we can care but not obsess on something we cant change directly. i cant stop nato from bombing pakistan or iran. i hope it doestn happen. with that in mind it reminded me of a terence mk enna quote

“The apocalypse is not something which is coming. The apocalypse has arrived in major portions of the planet and it's only because we live within a bubble of incredible privilege and social insulation that we still have the luxury of anticipating the apocalypse. If you go to Bosnia or Somalia or Peru or much of the third-world then it appears that the apocalypse has already arrived.”
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote