View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #20
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bring back payed subscriptions

It has been interesting for me observing this forum since it became 'free' again. I now realize what longterm members mean when they talked about the 'chaos' before subscription.

To give my two cents worth on this, I think the forum should stay open. I think the moderators are doing a good job and I think the advice from other members as to how to respond or not respond is good advice.

What I have been getting lately is that it is the time of 'testing'!! Of how much or how little it takes for us to 'lose it'!! emotionally. Can we "be" the calm in the midst of the 'storm' and keep our integrity, keep our centre? Unless we are 'tested', we don't even know that ourselves! We may 'think' we know, but until something happens that tests our limits we don't know.

We have to decide ourselves, make our own choice, whether to 'be' part of the solution, or part of the problem. Whenever we lower our vibrations to argue, we feed the negativity for it to continue. This opening of the forum, to me, is timely. It is the time of choice, of which path we choose to 'be'. We have the ability to transcend and transmute the quality of the vibrations here on this forum.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote