View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:34 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The most important email …the final remedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
My understanding is that he is one of a team of four leaders of this initiative. One of the names mentioned was easy to know how to spell in my notes so that's the only name I have so far: Tim Turner.
I just checked out the blurb for the archive of Sam Kennedy's "Take No Prisoners" weekly radio show on RBN for February 7, 2010.

I see he has listed the other two of the four leaders: Tom Schaults and Regan Dwayne.

From the RBN "Programs & Hosts" page:

Quote:
TAKE NO PRISONERS

Host(s): Dr. Sam Kennedy

Show Time: Sundays, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST

Dr. Sam Kennedy, author of the Instant Criminal Complaint, is known around the world for his creative court-stopping solutions to personal tragedy. Having taught thousands of men and women to settle their cases honorably, pay the bill, and use proof of claim, Sam reveals the intricacies of cutting-edge law merchant remedies in “Take No Prisoners” every Sunday night at 8 PM CST. Whether you are warehoused as a political prisoner or on the fast track to a debtors nightmare, or simply want to know more about converting liability to 3rd party defendants using the Beneficiaries-in-Common payment method, Sam may have the tonic for what is ailing you. A semi-retired doctor who treats pain disorders, Sam served as a journalist and professional writer for many years. Especially if you are in the battle of your life, tune in “Take No Prisoners” every Sunday night.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote