View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #1638
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I take colloidal silver as well, but not in the quantities he did nor do I put vast amounts on the skin. I also make sure it comes from good sources and pure silver is used in the making. US I neglected to make it clearer and just put in links to media information, which is always a mistake with their slant/lies.

I put in there that is what saved many of the wealthier class from things like the plaque and other illnesses. Taking too much of many products that heal can have adverse reactions, as in anything common sense is called for, and taking more of something is not necessarily better. There have not been that many who have turned blue from taking it improperly, and I have not heard or found news of any who died from it and I am talking over the last 100 years.

If you take the example of acetaminophen and aspirin products where thousands die a year from the use, and many more hospitalized when the dosage taken was within recommended or prescribed doses it puts this all in perspective. These are the products that need to have the attention of the public, not the over and improper usage of a silver product, that although it turned a few people blue are still alive to tell the tale and who still take the product as he has never been sick.

I agree there is always fear mongering done by the pharmaceutical companies, and their paid lackeys the media and medical doctors. When physicians kill more people a year than guns, 70% misdiagnosis admitted to by supposed top doctor in land, the cause of many of the deaths by the usage of the drugs the patients are prescribed it puts it all further into perspective. I am sure many of the dead and their families wish that the result of the doctor's ill advice, and dangerous pharmaceuticals only turned them blue but that they were still alive and well and still had enough faith from the results in colloidal silver to continue it's use.

CDC testimony
Prescription drug abuse is the number one type of drug abuse in America according to the CDC in Atlanta. 20,000 annual deaths occur from alcohol. Prescription and non-prescription drugs kill 22,400 every year. Only 2,300 people die a year from illegal drugs. The rate of death from drugs is approaching the number one cause of preventable death which is auto accidents.

CDC Congressional testimony
http://www.cdc.gov/Washington/testim...t20080312a.htm

If these are their stats I will venture to say the figure is probably 3 to 10 times that at least, the CDC has too many ties with the pharmaceuticals, as is shown with the revolving door of hiring of doctors working for the government and then back into the drug companies employment and then back again. Conflict of interest, and more interest in dollars than integrity or in preserving the lives of people. The most people I have heard die from natural substances in a year was 3 from ephedra, which was very widely used for a few years. It is believed they exceeded the dosages tremendously, it was pulled from health food stores. It was continued in over the counter nasal spray and other over the counter products but a huge deal was made of it to "show" natural products are unsafe. Anything can be overdone,you can kill yourself by drinking too much water.

I am not going to spend hours looking, but I could only find 3 people who are alive that had these results of turning blue and could find nothing so far of anyone ever dying from the use. I am sure there may be more, but considering the stats on other products I do not feel it worth the time when one minute yielded the prescription drug information.

Last edited by judykott; 08-15-2009 at 02:33 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote