View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #986
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
If you don't desire to fast, then by all means don't. As to my caution to "verify with your doctor" that's called common sense for those with health issues where fasting could cause some serious problems. No need to mock with a "naughty" face. I didn't say anything about "preparation" as if something was suddenly going to happen. I have taken my spiritual path seriously most of my life, and that's just me. So, my desire was to always grow, learn, and walk in a way that when I left this plane of existence I could look back and not be ashamed of my time here.

Why is it that people are so negative about someone who wants to leave the world a better place? Do you enjoy walking into a store and having someone give you a kind smile or a frown? I'd like to leave this world a kinder place, and to know that I chose to love when I could have chosen to hate. To help whenever I could rather than ignore someone in need. Do I always do the right thing? No, I do not. Do I aspire to? Yes, I do, but I'm still a work in progress.

Much love to you
I am glad I have just gotten to know you better.

"Why is it that people are so negative about someone who wants to leave the world a better place?"
It seems you have jumped to the opportunity to defend your "good will to man" mentality...

I am sorry for offending you.

lets move on...
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote