View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #193
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi Bill, Change for the better I guess, one thing that I must ask you Bill is this. What happens to the sub forum here kindly created by Kerry which contains my material, the 'Whistleblowers....unvetted by Project Camelot'?
Also, a colleague of mine Miles Johnston, he whom produced the various 'Bases' series of tapes and DVDs stated he met Project Camelot personnel at the recent Laughlin congress and how they felt very let down by not being able to interview either myself or James Casbolt recently. Care to comment on that? Cheers Bill, warmest regards, Barry
Hi Barry,

I won't be able to help you maintain your subforum on Avalon.. Since I have turned Avalon.net and forum over to Bill. Hopefully they will keep your subforum going.

Yes we were quite disappointed not to be able to meet up with you or James Casbolt while we were in the UK... There is a lot of unresolved issues going around regarding things Camelot at the moment so please be aware of this... Two sides to every story and all. I seldom visit this forum so if you want to contact me please use the email address: kerry@projectcamelot.org

Best wishes,

Kerry