View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #1398
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

Truth is that Dragon actually was polarized in the first place.

When he was created he was not a Dragon in a sense that many will perceive.
With scales and other stuff. Truth is that he when rebelled ,was cast away from Creator's light,love and true wisdom.

Now being away from it for that long his mind darkened more and more.
He was not allowed anymore to have insight in Creator's thought and sparks of geniality and inspiration.

Result is that he really became Dragon. He still has living power and energy because he lives this long, but any light,wisdom or love-there are not in him any more.

Because he held a high position before fall, he knew a lot. Then he used that knowledge in a bad way.
Beren.

It just so happens that I have personal, intimate knowledge of this that you describe above, and declare it false. This is simply not true. It didn't happen that way at all. I was there. SHE (not he) separated willingly, and with the creators full blessing.

Also unknown to you and the source of your information, is that much has changed recently, which basically rewrites the Dragon reality previously recalled.

I don't mean any of this in any way other than to shed some light on something I actually happen to know about. I ran into this exact incident in my personal processing, and the after effects of that work still unfold before me.