View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #711
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

ONENESS UNITED

First I would like to ask how many of us have tried to get hold of people who search for the truth. Or so called leaders in the march for truth {not mentioning any names}. I mean when I was searching for answers I had a hard time getting in contact with these people, I mean hay I no this people are busy, but when you send emails with no answers for a year that’s a bit funny ,not saying this people should answer all there emails by them self’s but I am sure they don’t tire, not an less the contact has information of impotents, god look how quick they get in contact if they can use your help or information pretty dame quick I would say .all so there is an easy answer to this, you could help 5 or 10 at a time for a period ,tell they them self’s can answer information ,we should be in powering each other ,build a community that helps each other. All we have to do is keep in contact by phone and any other way to organize each other, create small groups in every town all connected if we have problems we all act and move as one .The more groups the more they have to lesion the more we change the matrix {life} for the loving good of every one .I mean it is all very well sat at home on computers or trying to left peoples vibration, but this time has gone. Now is the time for organization to make action, to affect the matrix you have got to get involved in the matrix. The matrix is designed in a structured manner for we have to hit out in structured way; we have all spent a long time sat watch, talking in the back ground disconnected from the chaos. We should be able to move in and out and still be disconnected from the matrix. There are many people who sit at home away from society, because they tried to wake people and they were laugh at or could crazy. Well this time was needed it was a bit too early before but needed as well. I believe now is the time. There are a lot lot more people who know the truth and more are awakening fast, when we are organized and people see how many people are saying the same thing then a lot well question there believes of that you’re mad or crazy, All so people are becoming un easy with there structured life‘s .there realizing that people as individually don‘t really have a say in thing’s and it seems this small group of people who they trust to sort there world out aren’t listening to a single word there saying. They can’t deny the corruption with in the government it’s becoming common knowledge. Everyone’s starting to feel powerless. Im not saying every one well awaken ,but we well become the majority and that’s all we need to make a shift towards a new world of love I just know this ,can you feel it ,im sure you can it‘s the truth .I mean if the ones, who understand life is and illusion ,the only truth is oneness ,love, will not get up of there ass’s & get evolved , help lead or go public who well. every ones waiting for some one well im saying its all of us, hers your opptuneity to make a difference this is how you lift and awaken consciousness .There are people who talk about oneness and that we are all the same, well then why not help your self’s in that case I no it’s a lot of work but the bigger the community the easy it gets we all chip in. There’s a lot of people who are spreading information who are still searching for things about themselves and more knowledge , they say I need to help my self before other people but it’s that way of thinking that’s holding back the awakening , if you have information that can help any one and you no it’s the truth ,then help people you owe it to you self .As I keep saying imagine if every one felt like this ,no one would ever be searching for to long the truth well resonates thought the matrix, you well show people , by becoming a living example .When you here truth you no it’s the truth it resonates in your conciseness ,we have come to a point that all the information we need {To make this new perfect world } is there, any answer to any question is available , which was not before. We acted on just what we were feeling, a knowing. As im writing this im really feel that if we keep searching for more answers and complicating things well just keep going in circles, we well never make action, simplification is the answer. There are many beings that use this, they keep pumping more information into the illusion {world} hoping to keep us continuously searching and finding new information making sure we never make action., Or they feed us with information that pushes there own gender, they no what we believe we create. I mean think about it were dose it ever stop I would say never not un less we all simplify and make action. The main keys to understanding all of life are there. (As I have pointed out in pervious posts) THERE INSIDE YOU .There is many scientists who are pointing out now it can all be proven in a very logical way. May be I well find trying to help every one is going to be to hard but im sure going to give it a go im sure this is one of the missing key’s and with the system I just spoke about it should not be to complicated just hard work, even if it takes time but im sure as iv said we well change things. The next thing I want to address is the fear of being targeted, well im sure they well tire to scary us as much as they can im not going to lie. But lets be honest, if we don’t do this life is going to get a lot worst. And I no for many of you there doing this anyway and you’re not going public. The main tactic is fear and if we don’t act they win it’s are dutity for all of are children and there children and most of all we owe it to are self’s now I well lead be example and no dout they well tire to stop me well I say what ever I AM GOD WE ARE ALL GODS IM NOT AFRADE if some thing happens to me watch how main more like me you create. you we’ll prove me right, there has to all ways be some one to take my place .this is bigger than all of us we need to do something every one who reads this keep a copies pass it on .I need to create a group in my area of Cornwall and Devon we need to create groups all over England at first I need to see how many people are interested, if there s lots every were then we create small groups in each town (as iv said connected). I can’t do this alone every were and well need help. well you all help im asking. If you can create a group in your own town I well give you my phone number and email address at the end of this post and it‘s going on as main forms I can find. To any one who want‘s to help or join these groups or what’s information on what we are going to be doing in these groups
Just message me or give me ring. Lets all unity as one movement of peace and love any one in another country you have seen what im trying to do, make action do what you feel right. This is a message to people who are going to try and in full trate (no doubt there well be many) remember you well be amongst some of the most in tune people in the world, ands there’s not much your going to be able to do any way every thing we do is going to be with in the law and full of love with out fear!!
Love to every being Jan Rodrigo

janrodrigo@angelic.com
My number is 07531526766

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote