Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

And how can someone comment on someone that they haven't even met?
For instance, Jesus Christ and Spirit Matthew. Abrax, you haven't met either one of them and yet you act as though you know more about them then they do. That was what broke the camel's back for me or at least one of the camels. I know for a fact that they would not do that to you or anyone else and to me that is like setting them up for someone behind you, one of your owners to come later and then really blast out the discrediting card. What a ruse just in that little issue. They also know of you. The message to you is that you are being watched with a close eye, Abrax. Tune in on the math for that one.

Yep Spot on Lionhawk...

I would just like to add that that thread is really turning into a joke...And I am surprised it has gone on this far... Buy hey not my boat...!!

I would also like to add...

To put it in simple terms...

Do you not think that it is turning into a 'Cult'?? We have all sorts of threads popping up everywhere about it!!

Surely if he wishes to carry on then he can start a Q& A session on his own Web site ... I am sure all his followers will be more than happy to visit his site!! They can start his own 'Cult' ...

But in my opinion this is not the place here!!

Are we all forgetting why we are here...

Certainly not to support any type of 'Cult' gathering

quote... By Bill and Kerry ... Our goals:

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

Our philosophy:

• As stated by George Green in the Project Camelot interview Messages for the Ground Crew, there exist individuals and groups, all over the world, who have an important responsibility and role to play in the preservation of civilization regardless which scenarios may play out.

• These possible scenarios - which include planned financial collapse, war, and population reduction by covert means - can be prevented and changed by the united intention of many concerned individuals. Many of us are working to prepare and awaken others. We know that our efforts to create a new tomorrow will not be in vain. We acknowledge the Ground Crew all over the globe - including (we are confident) ethical and principled individuals within military and intelligence circles worldwide.

• We believe it's prudent to make contingency plans. This site is created to help you do that.

A new religeon or following that does not exist anywhere except in the mind of Abrax ... Do you not think that strange ???

There is no information about the Thuban Council anywhere except here on Avalon. Doesn't that say something to you?

A 'Cult' in the making...

It will be interesting to see how Gaia thread turns out...At the moment we have majority that they thank ita a load of balloney!!! We shall see...

My two cents...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote