View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #450
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
'The Balmoral Interceptions'

Balmoral, Scotland 2008 ( from a letter to a freind )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know were to begin to please allow me to flow with the pen. I have been involved with the NSA and MI-6 program known as IBIS from birth as well as many other sub-projects such as FALLOW-RIGHT, LYCAN, TIGRIS, HUNTER, OSIRIS, GOSSAMER-LIGHT, TOMMOROW-PEOPLE, PROTEUS. I go under such names as COMMANDER MICHAEL PRINCE, X4566-2, CAS-997365, LONE WOLF, WHITE TIGER and others.
IBIS started on July 10th 1972 at the Tavistock Institute in London . Dr Green ( The Nazi scientist Joseph Mengele- the ‘Angel of Death’ from the Autzwitz camp ) was in attendance that day in London, brought over in Project PAPERCLIP. The IBIS program also involved many other well known people from George Bush to the Queen Mother.
In IBIS, 42 children were tracked from birth in the UK through multi-generational genetic records, taken from our mothers at birth and transferred to other countries for cognitive behourvour contioning. Much of this involved training with wild animals to give us animal attributes for all terrain warfare that we would be involved as adults.Just after my birth I was transferred to Greenham Common military base in Berkshire, then up to Scotland ( probably Macrahanish military base ) and then over to Canada ( probably the Rocky Mountains ) were I spent the first part of my life under armed guard twenty-four hours a day with other children so we could not be rescued by rival factions in the intelligence community. We experienced continues torture in this place for trauma-based mind control, and I actually think the facility and the ‘people’ in it were controlled by an articficial intelligence based computer system connected somehow to the LOOKING GLASS program.

Around the age of three myself and other children were transferred from the facility to another location. While being moved a resque operation took place and some of us were liberated, while other children were shot by out gaurds during the resque. The rescue team was connected to COM-12 naval intelligence- MAJESTIC. After this I visited such places as Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico and Central America before the age of ten as I was moved a lot.

I will fast forward to ‘The Balmoral Interceptions’ in the highlands of Scotland in late 2008. Having been trained by MI-6, NAVY SEAL, DELTA FORCE, SAS and others from a young age, I led a small unit into the mountains in this area on a misty night. Tracking and recon of extra-terrestrial lifeforms is one of my areas of expertise and this night some kind of reptilian craft had been shot down before bio-weapons on board could be delivered to Balmoral Castle for a prearranged meeting there. I was not give all the details and had my memories erases afterwards. We helicoptered into the area with M-16’s and I was wearing some kind of artefact/metallic bracelet with four ‘angelic scroll’ symbols on, which I wore on my left wrist. We walked through the night until we saw a light up ahead.

I ordered everyone to get down and we crawled towards the light on our bellies. A triangle shaped craft was in front of us. About 40 feet from the craft we were detected by some kind of scanner and a huge spotlight switched on from the craft and we were bathed in light, seconds later some kind of EMF forcefield activated around the craft accompanied by a booming a waling sound and a huge reptilian, demonic face appeared in the air in front of the craft as a holographic display. It was terrifying to look at and the mouth on the creature opened and started to roar and laugh, images were flashed quickly in between the face of human children being skinned alive. The men started to shout in terror. I shouted “Hold your positions, stay calm”.

I had to act quickly as in a few more seconds we would be paralysed with fear and we would all die. I knew I could focus my brainwaves through the bracelet and had some control over the elements with the artefact. I pointed my left hand at the face and shouted “Four angels of the Four Directions, I command you to de-activate this forcefield. A white energy discharged from my left hand and there was the sound of crackling in the air as electrical bursts hit the face and forcefield, and they both started to short-out.

They disappeared and two bent-over-decrepide bi-pedal reptilians were exposed near the outside the craft at the front end, they seemed to be frantically trying to fix this area of the craft. They screamed a high-pitched roar in terror as their defence system went down. I yelled “Open fire” and we took them out. Strait away a couple of the unit members ( ‘John’- young John was there ), ran to the bodies, pulled out pliers they carried and removed a couple of the creatures teeth as trophies. I ordered the men to secure the perimeter and I went to the back of the craft. A ramp/door was open that lead into the craft. I looked inside and saw metal shelves on either side of the main part of the interior. These had various pieces of hardware on them ( small black boxes, rounds grey objects with small fat ‘spikes’ coming from them ).

The plan was to secure this hardware and bring it back to base but I made a snap decision because of the all the infighting in the intelligence community. I didn’t want this hardware falling into the wrong hands. I pulled out an incendiary grenade and threw it into the craft, I warned the others, got out the way and the craft went up in flames. We radioed for delta extraction and were helicoptered out of the area.

The Balmoral Interceptions were a series of similair ops around this time carried out by several different units. These events were related the
‘swine flu’ breakout. If the bio-weapons had been delivered many or all people who have caught swine-flu would have died.
Many DELTA ops are against multidimensional aliens such as the creature projected on the hologram mentioned above. From my understanding these beings are 4th dimensional entities which live and survive off fear. Very different to the totally physical aliens seen in many underground bases, these creatures fit the discription of so-called demons ( but let us stick to the scientific facts and not get into superstition ).
This seems to be why religous artifacts are often worn in these missions. Normal bullets are not used either, sometimes silver, sometimes engraved and blessed bullets.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For public information-

I am going under for a few days and there will be an information blackout until xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I will try to contact you, but I don't know if I will have access. My family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. They will return on the xxxxxx. Mostly for safety reasons. They are doing a Looking Glass link on Friday. Apparently the last time this happened there was a problem. A funny thing, but this incident was reported in several books. Stephen King actually wrote a story called "The Mist", which blames the incident on a Looking Glass gate that apparently gets stuck on a different dimension. If you have not seen this then you need to, it might trigger a memory about South America.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote