View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #434
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

This will be my last post for awhile. The BABY-BEAR programming may be programmed memories on the tripseat. The whole shapeshifting, Carousel, werewolf themes could be implanted memories to cause horror, confusion and mental dissociation.
I have just gone through another set of traumatic experiences in the last week. I ask no-one to save me as I save mself. I thank all beings, human and non-human who have helped me recently. This is about the highest amount of suvival of the greatest number of beings. All I ask is help to get me back on my feet as quickly as possible when I stumble, so I may continue to serve and protect.
To cut a long story short, I let my attention and awareness slip for one night recently and was left a physical implant in the back of my neck and three psychic implants in my third-eye chakra, heart chakra and sacral chakra.
A certain entity which has been discussed on this forum, managed to load itself into me and attemped to take control of my body. It took me over 24 hours to realise what had happned, in which time the entity managed to copy itself seven times within my auric field.
My psionic warfare training saved my health and possibly my life, as I was able to deactivate all chips and computer transmissions and eject said entity and copies from my body in time.
The photographs that Gridkeeper will upload, show scalar transmissions coming from the implant at the back of neck and some probable cyborg shapeshifting of my face.
I leave you with the following link which I consider to be essential reading to understand some of missing pieces of the puzzle regarding artificial intelligence. This is your thread as well as mine, so please feel free to continue discussing related topics until I return.

http://diananapolis.wordpress.com/

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote