View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #219
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I don't want go into the following area too much- films are films and reality is reality. However when I visited the Brock Barracks military base in Reading when I was thirteen years old ( more on this later ), people from the Tavistock Institute told us that the Illuminati commuinicate through art.

It was here that I signed my body and mind over to the US Delta Force for use in the 'Cross-Over' Robotics programs. I was told by an American officer at the time that it would be best for me to sign the 'voluntary surgery' box at the bottom of the form ( brain surgery ), that way I could go home after ops and not have to live on a military as he had to.
As far as I am aware I am the first person to speak publicly about the area of Cross-Over technology. I have talked about this for years but never in this much detail until now. To cut a long story short, I was recently in contact over the phone with a certain CIA/DIA agent in America. This man is involved in Hollywood and friends with Actor Bruce Willis. I gave him certain data and now I see the film 'Surrogates' with Bruce Willis about Cross-Over technology-

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-26-2009 at 09:53 AM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote