View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #93
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Oh jeez. No worries. I was trying to pull myself together - you cracked me up. Note to self: less coffee, do not interrupt thread with randomness, what thread is this? I'm personally losing track of everything. It was a nice day. Fuggit with the rest. Carry on, soldier. (or cyborg!) (or commander!) in whichever way you like.

Do you know your birth mother?

PS The whole conditioning thing is getting to me (revulsion). I'm going to focus on the engineering and genetics labs. No more metaphysics for me! (Can't stomach it right now.) There is also a thread about Dulce that another member posted here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16278
Not sure who my birth mother is

No caste- to expand on your question, I don't know who my biological father is either. I often have a recurring dream where I'm in a room with Peter Casbolt and he keeps ignoring me. I wake up with a longing to be somewhere else when I have this dream. I nevr claimed to be sane and I'm sure it shows on this thread! ;>)

It's been hinted to me that George HW Bush volunteered his DNA for the creation in many clones in IBIS, but don't have much data about this. A former CIA hitman who proudly referred to himself as 'George Bush Snr's favourite mind controlled hitman' told me GBS has cancer of the pancreas and is using stem cells from embyos to keep himself alive. Put it this way GBS has many illigitamate children.

This one goes out to you GBS and Barbara- I know your a big metal fan Barbara!!

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

YouTube - Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-11-2009 at 01:53 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote