View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #13
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sychophancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi tommy

that's because, as of late, whenever you are here you are here to promote the PLW..and i am sure you can accept that in my view that forum is a non starter, based on not so good energies..and the coincidence is a coincidence, we just coincide more often than you'd think..

i accepted already that i may have to leave my record on PLW with no steam to blow off..i was not in rage about it, i was in rage about what hobbit quotes in his opening post..it lacks tact and good taste..

i thank you for letting me know i need to write to you so i can un-sign. may i un-sign please?

thanks l

-------
I don't want to leave the topic, but just wanted to let you know that I deleted you from our records, so no worries.

We unquestionably have a difference of opinion on things, nothing wrong with that.
Yes I have been promoting PLW to the members who leave, I see nothing wrong about that, I am sorry you do.

And I can understand why you would agree with what Hobbit stated, I can understand that someone might not like the statements.

Hobbit; Just go to Kerry's profile, statistics and show all posts.
If you have not read it, it might give some more insight into why she states what she states, it may not change your mind, but it will make the puzzle more complete anyways..

All the best,

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 03-15-2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: added
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote