View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 05:37 AM   #240
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

I did not find those *HOT* post to which you refer; still reeling are you? You should not take things so seriously, it's bad for you; and these are somewhat old posts.

Your two pennies aside, did Norval post any summaries on his interpretation on the Bibles?

What's with all the trolls and attitudes?

(I've been looking, but only finding small references to "read this", as opposed to his references.)
Was he withholding information in this area?

As far as 'scholarly' research is concerned I take that with a grain of salt as too often it's corrupted. Had the ONLY two researchers I've known tell me their data was being cherry picked, not to mention the tons of garbage used by lawyers. Perhaps you did not read about cigaretters, asbestos, and fluoride 'proven' to be safe if not good for you, by 'scholars'?
Hellllooo???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I can't believe you brought this back up! I don't think he was on to anything. It's his version and he wouldn't allow anybody to prove him wrong, or Gale. Here's what I found on the second page but he didn't want to hear it....

What could cause the craters to line up in such a regular fashion? Scientists were at a loss to explain this crater chain along with several other chain like features observed on Callisto's surface. Fifteen years later, with the discovery of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, also known as the "string of pearls" comet, the mystery was solved. Comets whose orbits stray too close to Jupiter are torn apart by the strong gravity. When the individual pieces, strung out along the orbital path of the comet hit an object like Callisto, the sequence of impacts produces a crater chain.

So there you go, and I'm not saying that these scientists are right, but Norval didn't even want to hear about it. I think that when comets or any kind of object is torn apart into thousands or hundreds of thousands or even millions of tiny pieces that it would be very easy to create crater chains.

One purpose of this is to show some how the forum used to be. And really this thread is mild compared to others.

Last edited by taadev; 02-15-2009 at 05:44 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote