View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #32
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Those who wanted him gone all along have this pretty neatly and tidily wrapped up now. They can't show member complaints, so we have to take their word on them. And they can't leave anything which could be construed as contributing to the complaining members discomfort in view either, which they can just claim was all of it, or that there is just too much material to sort, and it's removed pending sorting. (which will never happen)

I think those supporting the right of Abraxasinas and his Thuban threads to be here, have simply been out strategised. Which wouldn't be hard to do, because they weren't plotting anything. lol. So had no need to try to apply counter strategies to thwart the villagers who were never going to let this rest.

I'd personally be surprised if anyone told Abraxasinas to leave them alone, and that he refused to comply. But we'll never see any evidence in that regard either.

Neatly done, this was. Someone knows their Art of War.
Thank you Canada, I am glad to see you guys have got the gutz and the forethought to know this has been planned for a while.

You are 100% right. This has been a planned move by one of tptb who once again is going to let an innocent person take the fall.

I know I am not supposed to name call......................so.............to .... ....

you are a facist p.... and will get yours.

BTW you do know this is slanderous saying things like that that cannot be corroborated. Pr..k.