View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:28 AM   #15
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
This thread was started because last week I started to receive a communication from a being who gave me the picture of being on the Galactic Federation ship. It was a male energy and very loving and very interested in me which surprised me.

Other details and further communication came through (on and off, depending on my receptivity).

This being (or energy) was energetically present during one of my sessions which I also found very interesting. I thoroughly enjoy our sharing of energy and communication and spirit of play.

My clearing work has me clearing out many 3d polarities and dualities and some 4d polarities, and this is a sign to me that I am starting to clear out 5D polarities and ready to do so.

I asked Archangel Chamuel (I'm not the sort to ask for help from disembodied beings) to help me sort this out relationship wise. Best not to start intellectualizing. I understand that it is taking my ascension or clearing to a higher level.

I never got into the RA teachings, but I will take a look since his name was brought up. However, I have had interaction with the Maitreya being.

Best,
Gnosis
Thanks you sharing your personal experience
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote