View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #49
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregg Braden Debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Ever since I saw this post on the "Bye Bye Whistleblowers." thread, I've been curious to know more about the motivation and backers of Gregg Braden (and Drunvalo Melchizedek):
I want to thank you for sharing Karens message. Its as it should be, with no one telling us which lessons we need to learn.

A brilliant important message one that all need to heed by

I listened to the videos and I happen to appreciate all that Gregg Braden has brought to me. He is very inspirational and that feeling didnt change today.

I believe the bible has many misquotes indeed ! Like Gregg says certain sentences altered with much left out. Of course its been rewrittened hundreds of times with a sole purpose

Sometimes I wonder what the motive behind "debunkers" as Im sure some are very worried about what we know

As far as it goes, I have to go along with the fact that anyone can say its a lie but if it feels right to you, then move one and no one should try to persuade you to not. Forcefull pushing of others is not acceptable anywhere. I think we all had enought with that all of our lives.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote