View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 06:33 AM   #149
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sydney Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post
Hi NSW, 14 Dec meet is happening ..(great!!) You should or will be notified by now. One thing, I know we all suffer from, is information overload (I know, I know we're junkies but we cant help ourselves - we just LOVE it), but if I can recommend 1 only website, it's http://www.montalk.net/ .

On the right side there's a PDF file called "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners" If you're relatively new to this stuff, this in my opinion, is one the best foundational instructions you'll get on alternative thought forms the net. I'd also suggest printing the article out and studying it till get those basic platforms down pat. Your higher self will really appreciate it!

This guy is absolutely brilliant. And he's recommended by Jordan Maxwell... say no more...enjoy. See you all at Hyde Park on 14 Dec.
Wow!, Ngai Te Rangi ,
I love his stuff!
Ive been reserching toms (montalks) work for the last 6 years or so and loved his forum which he unfortunately shut down about 10 months ago..
Yeah he is brilliant , theres a offshoot forum called noble dreams now , which
Blue (one of the old noble realms posters) continued on... in the same format .
Tom (montalk) occasionally posts on the Open Minds forum... which was informed to me in an interesting discussion with stal at the star bar meeting!
He he .Ill see you when I get back from adelaide Russ!

Last edited by misfit; 12-05-2008 at 06:39 AM.
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote