View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #36
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregg Braden Debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I would just like to make a couple of points if I may.

First I would like to say that I do like Gregg Bradens' work. I also see nothing wrong in Chris challenging him on some of his conclusions. We are after all looking for the truth. Chris has pointed out some things that are wrong in Gregg's conclusions and I applaud him for this.

A few of his points are a bit of a stretch however. A couple of the references that Gregg used were later proven to be misquoted or not accurate, but you can hardly blame Gregg for this as it was after his presentation, (or book was written).

Chris you infer that the bible is 100% accurate and all gospels that were not included were proven to be fraudulent. (for example The Gospel of Thomas) Well this is hard to prove either way also. What about all of the other text that was not included in the bible? The writings of Mary Magdelene for example. Is this fraudulent also?

I am not a biblical scholar, but I have trouble with your assumption on this one.

Anyways debate is good and we must research everything and not take any one person's conclusions as the only truth.

I was listening the other day, I think it was Ken Klein that said in his videos, not the C2C, that there are no original manuscripst for the Bible, not known anyway. It is possible that there may be in the Vatican but it is likely that they will not compare with the current editions of the Bible

There are also the Nag Hammadi and the apocrypha http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament_apocrypha testaments that do contradict the official version

Basically, the Bible it is a minefield itself which is difficult to disentangle because one would need to speak Arameic oneself which very few do

Like with the Pyramids being dated to certain time, not to contradic the history of creation in the Bible, there have been many manipulations

The bottom line, Christianity is not a religion is Kristiac living, it comes from the first word of creation Ka Ra Ya Sa Ta Ha La KRYSTH LA which implies that one is aligned with Source and the natural laws of creation, like the law of cause, effect and consequence

All humans are Krysthla beings until the lose their inner light to less than 30 pct and embrace the fallen ones that are in government

Now do we really know what has been hidden from us?
We know sciences are lieing, and so most of officialdom

Where the new age information is comming from? Ancient texts? who's ancient texts?

It is a minefield and I wish I could say all is hunky dory but it isn't. Religions are not exception, they hold part truth but it is necessary to dig what is what for much has been given that is in accordance to the "great work" of the Masons too

All that can I say is we are being compell to use our discernment and to seek our own cellular memory for the way home before we get those chips

I respect all ways of thinking as there are many that hold a piece of the puzzle. Most people do what they do with good intention not knowing they are being manipulated

Seek the real sciences of creation, how things were really made, who made them, make the difficult question: I want the truth now! and the thruth will come, all you need to do is ask

Knowwheretorun, welcome, thank you for your effort and imput, I know that you have some valid points. I am not a church goer, I am not into organized religion anymore nor againt it. We are all sovereing beings if we chose to be and we do not need to give our power away to other beings. We were created by Source as Source not less from my perspective.

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote