View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #47
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMoves View Post
This is still some what surreal for me as i feel i'm almost living two lives now, it's probably only been since the beggining of the summer that i've really been intensely absorbing this info, that undenyably alters you to the core.
Yep... welcome aboard.

I second that line.. I think it's been about the same time frame for me. I did read a whole bunch of stuff around the time of the start of the Iraq war, because I had time on my hands back then - mostly at truthout.org (which seems to have changed since those days). That was the first time I got wind that there might be other stuff going on that we're not told about.

There were a lot of dispirited Americans writing some very interesting articles about the vote rigging, project for the New American Century and so on. I remember thinking 'can this be for real?'. However I drifted away from reading when they voted Bush back in , and the war continued. I thought: this must be what the people want. I stopped reading all the alternative sites then because I thought, this view is just so much smaller than the big world. You can get involved and you thing that things are going to change because you're reading all these articles. There came a point where I thought, maybe it isn't vote rigging (2nd election) maybe they just want him in power!

That changed about two months ago, when I started reading a bit more again. What i've heard in the last two months - and you've probably a similar experience - is that people 'out there' are now tying much bigger strands together, it's not just about republicans getting in anymore or the war in Iraq or the need for wheelybins, but a much wider talk of global conspiracies, secret sects and some overall kind of plan coming to bear. that's been going on for centuries. This surprised me a lot and is a lot more disturbing and imo could conveniently explain why the world heads the way it does. I don't know one way or the other, but a couple of months ago I started trying to read more, so I could make an informed opinion. I thought 'conspiracy theories' were just about 911, but seems like the web/net is so much broader than just that one event

It wasn't until early Summer that I happened to be reading something on Aspartame (the excellent video Sweet Misery - go check it out if you drink Diet Anything... or eat Walkers Sensation crisps ! lol) . and implicates Rumsfeld of all people in its introduction to the public - (go check out the effects of fluorine and MSG too !) that led to a related video on planet x ( I remember seeing a video documentary on that nearly 12 years ago and thought - hey, we're nearly there !). So I started trying to find if there was any more up to date information out there about 2012....came to camelot via marshall masters lol... and here I am - two months later with a brain bulging with 'what if' scenarios and all kinds of theories.

What is amazing, is that you think you're (me) alone in this respect, then you come here and find it's all a bit like Richard Dreyfuss in close Encounters! lol ... we all seem to be heading towards the same mountain - and we've no idea why. (well... I'm speaking for myself here!)

I'm thinking I need to take my foot off the gas actually, because the washing up is starting to pile up ! lol

It is amazing that so many live so close - and very encouraging. Personally I don't believe it's about catastrophe (though the pole shift could happen as the planet aligns with the sun and the centre of the galaxy in 2011-2) but my current favourite 'concept' is that all of this conspiracy stuff is just a way of us expanding our consciousness by becoming more aware of the planet we're on and the systems that are running it. I'm enjoying the videos on the Mayan Calendar by Ian Lungold at the moment, they are quite uplifting.

Good luck on your journey Music !

I suppose if this was 15 years ago, we'd just be reading books on different topics. I guess the internet just makes everything seem so much more immediate. But we'll figure it out in the coming months I'm sure. There's enough well read people looking into this stuff, it won't be long before something gives, I'm sure.

Peace n love

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote