View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #43
TheBigGame

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi Bananaman, Thanks for setting up this thread.

Hello too, to Caladan, DC, Exchanger, Eris, Izz, Strandloper, MaskedMonkey, Simple Simon and everyone else at Avalon. Thanks of course to Bill and Kerry for setting up the whole thing (if you happen to be reading!).

I've been reading camelot for the last couple of months with a slowly widening jaw. I agree with Strandloper... some days it's hard to take it all in...and you think maybe it's just some kind of kooky fascination you have, that you're all alone in this fascination that something else might be going on behind the scenes. It's funny, all these great people making all of this information available - Icke, Alex Jones, Camelot, Global research...yet when you read it, it's hard to imagine anyone else reading that stuff !!

Then when you come here to avalon... you see the results of their efforts. People are reading it. I suppose it makes sense that they would, but it's still hard to believe. Most people I know can't wait for the next series of BB or the X-factor.

I looked at avalon a couple of days after it was set up and was amazed at how many people are taking an interest. (I think you were one of the first poster's I saw Caladan). So I've finally decided to take the plunge and join in the conversation - especially after seeing Bananaman is from Torbay too ! There's two of us ?? And someone else from Brixham ? that's three people taking an interest in world affairs that live within five miles of me. Now that I find surprising... and encouraging.

Maybe I'm not so nutso after all.....

I also agree that the thought of flooding here doesn't resonate with me either, but agree people must follow their hearts and trust their instincts. I also think that not all of these scenarios can happen, and we need to stay positive and remember that we help control the future through our own positivity. If everyone who is read up on all this stuff is getting depressed, we're going to be too mopey to react if the time comes ! lol.

I would like to believe that coming events have actually more to do with the awakening of the group human consciousness than with nukes raining down on us in october. Perhaps these 'threats' need to be in our lives, or the perception of them, for us to look up from the ground and say, hang on... we can do better than this. What can we do? What should we do? Instead of living from one paycheck to another, start looking for meaning not just in our own lives, but in the human community itself.

So.. hello everyone, sorry for the long first post... but I had to get some off my chest!

Great to see you all,

peace and love,
Just wrote my first post and now i feel i said too little.lol. Kulapopls, ive just read ur first post and agreeing with all of it. need to be positive and focusing on that ('the secret' law of attraction people probably aware of) comes to mind but also active and productive.
i have pretty much spent the last few days on the internet and learning about the reality of the situations we will be (are being) faced with. just also started learning about David Icke and now have a couple of his books to help the awakening journey. Agree with the needing to take a step back every now and then too.
Also wanted to say thanks to Bill and Kerry for the site. I think it would have been a lot harder to research and also feel normal about all of this if i hadn't found project avalon and all its members to thanks to all.

PEAS!