View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #17
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: ASTROLOGY by St.Clair

Dear Friend

yes me too, been inside USA for many years, it was a very special time in my life, and of course I have many friends there, feeling much concern for them while they are there, subjected to some difficult times.

Yes and I am somewhat "American" in spirit, and have friends also in Russia, and everywhere in Europe and in other "faraway" places, in Japan, in Australia, Tasmania, South America, and born Swiss I am a world citizen - Some US friends of mine have gotten themselves a "World passport" which does exist and is acceptable in most places.

We are moving to Cosmic citizenship. This nationality thing is archaic old paradigm stuff, and I feel we want to be friends with and have good relations with everyone. The Libra new moon now in two days indicates this is the way to go.... Putin is a Libra, thrives on good relations with many.

In a way I am of the opinion that the particularities, pecularities and customs of each root race or "tribe" or "nation" can still exist, and even thrive, while we all move towards what it is we have in common, rather than to focus on what separates us, is my view.

It is important we do not feel "bad" or "too good" about our nationality, it is just what was given to us at birth, or for some, by choice. Where we come from is in that sense not important. Where we are wanting to be headed to, I feel is what metters.

When we succeed with our idea, we will be Radiant Zones Network citizens... as opposed to be trapped in the existing matrix of the energy depletion zones.

best wishes

Last edited by StClair; 09-27-2008 at 12:03 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote