View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:54 AM   #70
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I don't know what to make of various television shows and movies and what the real agenda is behind them. I, too noticed how Hollywood is making movies that more or less portray aliens in a negative light. Disney is going to release a cartoon movie (Planet 51 - cute title, huh?) about a human going to an alien world and HE'S the scary alien to all of them. Shows like Heroes are hinting at something - but is that something a beneficial something, or is it just enough of a scraping of truth (I'm talking about DNA activation, btw) to lure in the moderately informed as a means to capture the attention of, bring down the guard of, and then misdirect that audience's creative energy towards another end? And what of disclosure? Seems to me there were a handful of heavy hitters that were saying a two hour slot on a major network had been booked to be aired before the end of October...and it didn't happen. Maybe all of this is to keep us occupied, to buy some time. Who knows.

There are some concepts, that while not considered by many to be legitimate science, and certainly not accepted as a societal norm - they ARE in fact, real. We DO manifest our future. If the so-called 'elite' of the spiritual warriors can be duped into feeding their energy into something designed by the 'financial elite' (control, depopulation, etc), then the movie, tv show, whatever has served it's purpose. I think about the money involved in producing any such endeavor and the obvious question comes to mind - who is bankrolling these productions? I mean, really.

Nothing is for sure. I don't fully understand any of their plans. Which is why I question all of it. There is a psychological war going on with everything that's offered on the screen, of that I'm sure. Emotions are manipulated on a mass scale for the effect thousands upon thousands can have upon a universe that responds to our vibrations and intentions. All I can do is tend to mine, I suppose.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote