View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #64
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Of course, I love V it is another propaganda machine, just like Star Wars was, and still is in my opinion.
I also worry about the Hoaxed invasion because of course the USA is going to be a prime target, and make no mistake that many people are planned to die in this invasion, it would not be an invasion without loss of life, this is what Alex Collier refers to when he mentions bringing this country to it's knees.

As the toughest country to convince of said attack would be the US.
However I think that some of the installations that the Reptilians have, or the Dow would take this lightly, this is 1 placing their food source at risk, & 2 confirming their existence in the mind of the populace, and this is a legitimate fear that they carry.

The biggest problem a hunter has is if his prey is aware of his existence and intentions.

The reptilians are indeed on the move for whatever reason, and my contact has boosted in five years I have had over 50 single contacts with the reptilian race, in the past three days the contact has been on an daily basis, with more than just one reptilian, my family recently had to spend the night at Denny's it got so bad.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote