View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:37 PM   #619
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgloryus View Post
WARNING!!
It was my mistake. I put 10 drops of MMS into the glass and instead of mixing it with 50 drops of citric acid, I mistakenly put another 50 drops of MMS into the glas, mixed it with apple juice and drank it.
Severe dhiarrea and vomiting to the point I called poison control and they said to go to the emergency room of the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital I had stopped the vomiting and diarrea. They hooked me up to a saline solution (like what I needed was more salt). Checked my elctrolytes (which were ok). Istayed long enough to take in a liter of the solution and as soon as I peed they let me go.
Extreme weakness and chills and everything I tried to drink tasted of tons of salt. Twenty four hours later I am drinking and eating (cautiously) and feeling much better although still very weak. Still watery bowels but much less nausea.
It was pretty violent.
My bad. But I am alive and on the mend although I think I will lay off it for a while.
msglory
Blessings msgloryus,

I am so sorry to hear of your mishap. I'm getting up there in age and sometimes I forget what I am doing. It appears if a person is in doubt about the mixture they made, throw it out.

I ruined a whole batch of citric acid mixture by putting it in the wrong glass, so now when I'm mixing up my MMS and citric acid I make sure I have nothing else anywhere near it to confuse me.

Happy to hear you are OK now. Please see Jim Humble's suggestions for taking too large a dose four posts above this one.

Wishing you continued safe healing.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-02-2009 at 11:01 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote