View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #410
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I like your style and the way you think Kari Lynn. If the shtf I am making plans to get myself some very good weapons. I iz not going down until something hits me. I know that's not spiritual, but I am not going to form the lotus position while everyone around me (loved ones) are being (just the thought makes me angry). If I see anyone being abused, raped, tortured, whatever I will aim that little red spot on where I feel at the time and just take them out and discuss it with God after. Do they still make hand grenades.
lol. What can I say, if you can't beat them, tease the sh*t out of them. lol.
I'm not sure what would happen, if the SHTF. I always thought I was more of a flight or fight person. But two incidents have proven that
when frightened beyond reason, I freeze to the spot I stand, nearly incapable of breathing. I can neither take flight or fight.
I do target practice myself. And a pretty good shot, if I say so myself. lol. But not quite sure how to get a perpetrator to stand in front of the target!
I'm not sure I could ever pull a trigger if I had a human being in my sights. Even if my life depended on it. Hope I never have to find out.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote